Cell 570-778-2341Office 570-722-9222 x 101
287 Powderhorn Dr
Lackawaxen, PA 18435
- 1,000sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $343.36/mo
Description for 287 Powderhorn Dr, Lackawaxen, PA 18435
Charming Masthope Mountain Community Ranch under 100k, featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room with fireplace/cathedral ceiling/skylight, screened-in porch, deck, large carport, and family room with separate entrance. Family room can easily be used as master bedroom with bathroom and kitchen. House in excellent condition with newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms. Amenities include Big Bear Mountain ski lodge complex with alpine and nordic trails, heated pools, Tiki Bar, restaurant, basketball/tennis courts, and fitness center. 250 acre Westcolang Lake complex with sandy beach, boat ramp, park/picnic area, and ATV trails. Equestrian center with indoor riding arena, wooded trails, and stables, and Delaware River park and picnic area. Within minutes of Woodloch Resort.
CENTURY 21 Select Group
My Notes for MLS #16-3812
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Style: Ranch
- Type of Listing: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Acres: 0.5
- Total SqFt: 1,000
- Year Built: 1978
- Age: 36
- Type of Ownership: Fee Simple
- Garage: N
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Lot Description: Flat,Sloped,Wooded Lot
- Exterior: T-1-11
- Outside Features: Deck,Porch - Screened,Street Light
- Parking: Unpaved Driveway
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglass
- Stories: 1
- Inside Features: Cathedral,Living Room,Living Room Fireplac
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,000
- Total Rooms: 5
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Beds Description: 2+Bed1st
- Bedroom Dimensions: 11'x8'3'
- Bedroom 1 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 9'8'x9'6'
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 11'x8'4'
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Baths: 2 Bath Lev 1
- Bath 1 Dimensions: 7'x8'
- Bath 1 Room Level: 1
- Bath 2 Dimensions: 5'4'x5'9'
- Bath 2 Room Level: 1
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Description: Living Room
- Basement: N
- Basement Description: None
- Eating Area: Dining Area
- Family Room Dimensions: 11'3'x22'
- Family Room Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Dimensions: 10'9'x7'6'
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Dimensions: 12'x16'2'
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Elec Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Wall Unit AC
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric
- Hot Water: Electric
- Insulation: Fully Insulated
- Waste: Public
- Water: Public
- List Price: 89,900
- County and City Taxes: 440.97
- School Taxes: 1,160.09
- County Assessment: 16,460
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Yr: 1,756
- School District: Wallenpaupack Area
- General Zoning: Resi
- Community Amenities: Beach(es),Clubhouse,Equestrian Area,Garbage Service,Lake Use Restriction,Lake(s),Outdoor Ice Skating,Outdoor Pool,Power Boats Allowed,Public Safety,Road Maintenance,Security,Ski Slope(s),Tennis Court(s)
Street View Not Available
Directions to 287 Powderhorn Dr, Lackawaxen, PA 18435
Karl Hope Blvd., left on Constitution, left on Powderhorn, #287on your right.
The listing information for 287 Powderhorn Dr, Lackawaxen, PA 18435 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CENTURY 21 Select Group - Hawley
Get Financing for 287 Powderhorn Dr, Lackawaxen, PA 18435
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 03/18/2018 at 9:10am